Thursday, March 29, 2012

Slice #14

swimming 'AHH' swimmings going very good.But it is already getting closer to the last day of swimming and that's no fun.Because  i love swimming but i got the summer to swim and if it is worm out today we might get to go swimming!That's exciding for me and my sister for me and my sister she will go swimming in 50 degree weather but that's to cold!At least for me.


today water feels weird today  i'e  had nothing bot water, and I never drink water. We have so many juices and my mom said, " no you can't..." when she always says yes. Water has no flavor. Its so boring, but my body needs it; so I'm going to drink it. 


this morning i lost a tooth.it was a small tooth.i brushed it so it was clean.a clean tooth gets more money.i lost a tooth last year that would usually get 50 cents but i brushed it and i got a dollar. 


3 comments:

  1. good story it must of hurt when you lost your tooth -mh7

    ReplyDelete
  2. IT ALWAYS HURTS WHEN I PULL A TOOTH OUT!JK7

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love swimming to

    ReplyDelete