Wednesday, March 7, 2012

March 7th

Wow!  What happened?  It has been a few days.


We are there!! We are there!! Everybody Shouts WE ARE THERE! We got off the bus and went to the locker room. Then we got ready and went skiing. When we got out there we had a lesson. After the lesson we went out the first bunny hill. Then we went and ate lunch at 11:30 a.m. After that we go back on the sloops. A little bit after that we left and went home.


Sunday I go to church. After church we were suppose to go to Old Country Buffet. But they close down one month ago. so we had to go to Burger King. After that I went to bed even though it was 7:00. 


Today I have to serve pizza to people. I also have swim for an hour. The last thing is student led conference. I have a busy day. That's my slice of life for today.


Third trimester
Today was the  start of the 3rd trimester. I started science, art, and music class today! I think science will be so fun! I also think art and music will be so much fun too!


In December before Christmas my family went to Florida! It took a long time to get there. Finally we got there but we still had to get to my grandma's house. We stayed in Ocala for 2 days until we went to Orlando. We went to wet'n wild and some beaches.Then we went to a beach where I cut my feet and needed stitches. So I went and got stitches then we left Florida.


Today when I was reading I noticed that my book war horse the boy is going to try to get his horse back before the people take it to war.   Because they needed a horse so the this really fine pretty horse is going to be taken to war so the boy said ''if he has to he is going to sneak in the academy to go to war with the horse so that's what I read today.




No comments:

Post a Comment